Stefan Merten wrote a harsh critique  of the Peer-Economy  Model Christian has developed. Due to the text being very long, I only re-post the headlines giving a good overview of the direction of the critique. I find it very useful, that Stefan explained his critique in this long text, although I did not share his views. I hope, that I will find the time to discover the shortcuts of the critique. But maybe others will do this too.
- Peer production as a concept
- Problems to solve
- Non-harmful ways to deal with lack of volunteers
- Well done!
- Coerced contributions: Abstract labor in disguise
- Distribution pools: Markets in disguise
- Weighted hours: Money in disguise
- Meta-projects: Governments in disguise
- Means of production: Missing
- Selbstentfaltung and external openness: Missing
- Fill the voids!
- New mode of production vs. crisis of the old
- Abstract labor and it’s political correct application
- Save effort!
Read the full text !